Monday, September 7, 2009

Him Very Brillyink

My Fren Bosco!

Hey fren Sharkbutt! Gess wut? My foodchik's baseball men beat up the Tepid Bay Rays. The aubreyhuff hit a homedrum. So me wonderink, aren't rays a kind of fitch? Cos they prolly just laying around ded, and if you know where Tepid Bay is, you cood eat them.

yor pal,

Bosco!

Deer fren Bosco! You are most brillyink. Rays are a fitch and them lay around and play deadmentation. Me can prolly get foodchik to take a ride to tepid bay or at least down to the beach to search for them now that the tourists gone.

Me was reading wif foodchik about aubreyhuff, me think him turned into a noodlebat wif the rest of your baseball mens for a while. but me glad him hit the homerun so your dudes winned. that a good fing. our baseball mens are playing the tepid bay mens' now, me should send foodchik up there to see if them have fitch.
have a happy day, your fren, sharkbutt

No comments: