Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Me Love a Kestion!!!

Me haff kestion. Me foodchick all happy cos our baseball men got an aubreyhuff. What is an aubreyhuff? Foodchick say our baseball men's bats are made of soggy noodelz. How can a bat be made of noodelz? I thot they live in caves and fly around at nite? Anyway, she seem to think an aubreyhuff will help. Me only watch the baseball cos they haff lots of PIZZA! ads and me are hoping her Foodchickness will order us one!

Hi Fren Bosco,
a aubreyhuff sound like a really rinteresting baseball man, him was a oriole which are a kind of snak, now him a tiger which are a kind of cat, like the anti-snak. (foodchik says her could be a good woman or her could be the anti-krisk - me fink that just mean her mooey, but we new that) so him really rinteresting, me donut fink him a bat or a soggy nooodel. but me fink him will help your baseball mens to do better battsing. Is not your team owned by the pizza domino dude? me fink you should get free pizzas for watching them soggy noodel stuff.

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Fanks, Sharkbutt! me new me cood ask you! At first I thot foodchik say aubreyhuff was an Oreo, but now I get it, he were a snak! And yes, some man wif billions of PIZZAs owns the baseball men here. Me fink he lib in a howze made entirely of PIZZA! Foodchick say, Bosco, I donut fink dats rite, but me not so shore.