Sunday, August 16, 2009

Him Smart

Hi fren Sharkbutt!! How u teefs? Me teef great fanks.

How come it say you r three in yor profile? Her no go chop chop greesed litening do she, wen it comes to updatink dat?

I think she no get more catlets, and eben if she doo, they wood not be you. Maybe u cood eben boss them around hahahaha! I just wurry that yor foodchick will bring home a whole iceberg full of pengwings and they will take over wif they flightless selfs. Dat not be good.

yor frend,

Bosco!!!

Hi fren Bosco, How you doin' fren? Me good.
And me teef grate fanks. It say me are free in my profile because foodchik are a little speshul. Her no chop chop greesed litening about nuffin unless there a bug running on her.

Me had talked to her and her said, Sharkbutt we not getting any new catlets you still the baby shark. And sharks eet pengwings so me not need to worry.

Have a happy day, and tell your foodchik, hello for us.
your friend, sharkbutt

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Me haff kestion. Me foodchick all happy cos our baseball men got an aubreyhuff. What is an aubreyhuff? Foodchick say our baseball men's bats are made of soggy noodelz. How can a bat be made of noodelz? I thot they live in caves and fly around at nite? Anyway, she seem to think an aubreyhuff will help. Me only watch the baseball cos they haff lots of PIZZA! ads and me are hoping her Foodchickness will order us one!