Saturday, August 15, 2009

Me Are Going to be 5

And it scary for me, foodchik promisked me that her would not get any new cats until me is 5 and now me going to be 5 years old and me refraid that her will get another cat in here to compete wif me and the big cats and her large pengwing largeness for fitch.

Her will no that me are rupset and then her will say sharkbutt, you look recerned, what the matter? And me will tell her and her might tell me sharkbutt, it all right, me not getting renother catlet and her might tell me, sharkbutt haha, me getting two renother catlets.

Me will tell you what her say. Even though her moo!

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Hi fren Sharkbutt!! How u teefs? Me teef great fanks.

How come it say you r three in yor profile? Her no go chop chop greesed litening do she, wen it comes to updatink dat?

I think she no get more catlets, and eben if she doo, they wood not be you. Maybe u cood eben boss them around hahahaha! I just wurry that yor foodchick will bring home a whole iceberg full of pengwings and they will take over wif they flightless selfs. Dat not be good.

yor frend,

Bosco!!!