Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fings cats and dogs know about foodchiks and fooddudes

1) Them fink them no how to spellp everything right, and everyfing is only spellt one way.

2) Them smelp like burning mulch but taste like chickens.

3) Them no have mutch fur because them no groom properly.

4) Them good at using them thums to catch foods.

5) Me fink this this funniest fing about them them make tv to watch pets and ranimals do stuff. And sombuddy are paying peeples to play golfs on tv and them watch that. first time me seent that me peed on food chik head a little bit from laffing.

Anybody have any more?

6 comments:

Fireblossom said...

My foodchick hates golp. She say golpers are worser than jehoba's witneshes.

Nebber ashk to go out, (if you a dog), wen foodchick in kitchen, cos den der mite be PIZZA! and me noe want to mish PIZZA! Me wait to ashk wen foodchik all under blanket and still on couch or bedd. Wen her eyeballs almosht closed, den me noe der no PIZZA! comink and ish safe to ashk to go out. Rite now rite now, me got to go!!!!Hahahahaha! Me lern the bad werds then hehe.

Shark Butt said...

Golfs are the funnist fing me evr seent. Even funnier then foodchik when her have face mask on.

listen for azure said...

Fireblossom sent me - you are SOOO in the next round of Pop Tart awards....

Shark Butt said...

Hi pheromone girl, how you? how you teef? fanks for visicking me!

Susan English Mason said...

My fooddude gifts me tweats fur gittin the tuff him throughs me. You not tell fooddude aye whouldd dude dat fur muffin.

Sirgrats fur da awarded duh foodchik smelts like cimanim.

Shark Butt said...

Me foodchik not mutch wif the treats, and really her smelp like mulch and feet. Not so mutch like the cinnimink.

Sirgrats to you too, me have to resplain your blog too foodchik, her not the sharpest penquin in the box.