Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Siiigh

Foodchik are crazed lately, even more than her usually are. Her comes home from work and just talk at herselfs and then her answer herselfs. So then me sit on her head and say chik what the matter, why you talking to yourselfs? And her say Sharkbutt, me a bean counter not a moust whisperer, but nobody asking me to count beans, just tell the mouses to go out of where me work at.

Me said foodchik, them not always mouses, them always beans to count. Take a deep breath, count some beans and then go talk to the mouses. It be ok.

Her say fanks sharkbutt, you give very good revice.

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Sharkbutt!!!!

Itsh yor frend Bosco! I have missed you. Sory yor chik ish crazed. My chik is sometimez too, but not today. She akted like it was nashunal be good to Bosco day! But thatz evree day! Hahahaha!

Shark Butt said...

Hi Bosco, how you? how you teef? Fanks it ok that her crazy it make her more rinteresting then when her just itch. Me sorry me not rite mor but them lots of bunny snax that me studying.