Sunday, July 13, 2008

Question!!! Me LOVE Questions!

deer Sharkbutt,

Hi, itsh me, Bosco! How you teef? Me herd someone singing, pussycat pussycat where have you been, I've been to London to look at the Queen, and me thot WOW it musht be about Sharkbutt (!!!) and his foodchik the Queen of Jupiter! Is it???????????

yor frend,

Bosco!

deer Bosco,
Hi, How you, Bosco? How you teef? How you foodchik? Me teef good fanks. Ya know me don't know if that song are about foodchik and me. Me don't fink her have ever been to London and me know me never been to London. But her do sing What New Pussycat to me every day almost. It a terrible racket but me got used to it.

Me have a question for you - you like getting your toenails clipped? Me not mind it recept when her cut too much toenails off. Big Puppy hates it. Her tried to eat foodchik head.

Have a happy day, your friend, Sharkbutt

4 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hi Sharkbutt, glad u teefs are good! Thank you for ansering my question!!!

me and Queen Molly HATE nail clipping time!!! We try to make a run for our lives and we say to foodchik, LOOK! FREE CHOCOLATE! OVER THERE! and hope she get distrakted and forget abowt nail trimming. Alex, he so old he just sit there for almosht anyfink.

Troof is, foodchik also hates trim time, cos once she trimmed our ancestor's nail to far, and he bled and she were all horrified at herself for ages n ages after. me finks foodchik wood rather be forced to watch the NFL (foodchick HATES footbal like we hate nail trims!) than hert any of us. Her dont hardly never moo.

Yor frend,

Bosco!

Shark Butt said...

Hi Bosco,
Me no stripey no care about nail clippering. But him would live up foodchik nose if him could fit. He fink her hung the moon. Me fink her ok, but a little odd and sometimes her do moo!

Me glad your foodchik no like to hurt you, me no fink me foodchik like to hert us either.

Do your foodchik sing at you?
Fanks,
your friend,
Sharkbutt

Fireblossom said...

Yes! My foodchik sings "My Guy" to me and me get all happy bout it! Ish cos me knows she lubs me then! Me her onlyest guy!

yor pal,

Bosco!

Shark Butt said...

Foodchik sing what new pussycat to us like me said, and her sing Ramones songs to us. Me want to be sedated and stuff.