Monday, March 17, 2008

Where Fitch Live and Stuff

You might not know this about me but me love fitch. Me love to talk about them wif foodchik. Why fitch so tasty and why them make my mouth smile just thinking about them. And this morning me said foodchik, there are so many things me don't know about fitch. What can you tell me? And foodchik said Sharkbutt here is a picture of where fitch live.


If me had liked water me would think it is a beautiful place to live. But we are not so wild about the waves and carrying on. Them scares me. And so do these big tweet dudes. Foodchik says them catch fitch and eat them. Her also said that once her were walking by the beach and one of them dropped a clammy shell on her head. Me fink that might hurt. Her said it would hurt worse if the clammy was still in the shell and the tweet came to get it back.


Hmmm, since it's St. Patricks day maybe foodchik will make me some corned fitch and cabbages.

1 comment:

Shark Butt said...

Rest assured I did not make Sharkbutt corned fish and cabbages.