Monday, March 17, 2008

Things Me Fink

It seem that people get in a big uproar about sex, who doing what with who and who paying what for it. And me fink if you make promises to somebody you need to keep them. But me also fink, if people worry more about being good foodchiks and fooddudes and practice them yoga so them can reach everywhere them might want to reach to lick and scratch and so forth then nobody need to be paying anybody to lick them and stuff. Also, me fink that them need to fink would me like this if someone did it to me? And if answer is no, then don't do it.

Me was telling foodchik this and her regreed, her said sharkbutt me fink it will take some evolutioning for people to be able to reach to lick everything, we just not got portionally long enough necks for that sort of thing. Me said foodchik you funny. Now people gonna be in a uproar about evolutioning. Foodchik say, people were in a uproar about gravity once too and that's a law. Me said like the toast will land jelly side down law. Her said yep somping like that.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

You and FoodChik have the best conversations.