Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Me Love Kwestions

Hi Sharkbutt,
How you? Me found your blog and me so happy to have someone to answer me kwestions cuz me got lots of them. What do you feed a foodchik? Me just got one of me very own and know them not like kittens. But do you dig up worms for them to eat, or what?
Fanks,
your friend,
phang

Deer Phang,
Me great, me glad you wrote. How you? How you teef? How you like having your own foodchik? Usually you let them feed themselves, or else them get mooey. If you kills a snak you give it too them. But me lernt do not put it in them shoes, them really get loud and odd about that. So donut worry about feeding them. You might want to tell them to drink plenty of water cuz it good for them skins.
have a happy day and plese do write anytime. Me love kwestions almost as much as fitch.
your fren,
sharkbutt

No comments: