Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fren Phang Meet Fren Bosco

Hi Frens, you should meet each other because Phang you and Bosco both ask very good qwestions and Bosco nos many many fings about foodchiks. Him is a dog. Me is a cat. And Phang I donut no what you be. And that ok, me figure you not a foodchik or fooddude because you ast qwestions about a foodchik. Anyway, Bosco point out a very reportant fing about the foodchiks and coffee, if them donut have enuf, them simple, if them have too mutch, them will be all awake and mooey.

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hello, fren Phang! me hope you teefs good!

yor fren,

(and Sharkbutt's fren!)

Bosco!

Fireblossom said...

Hi fren Sharkbutt, it's me, fren Bosco! How you teef? Me teefs good!

Me thinked you mite want to noe somethink. Me foodchick has picked up habit of saying "donut" a lot, insted of the hoomin mistake word "don't." I think it's becuz of us! So, me have kwestion. How me make her start saying, "Bosco, me donut noe why me nebber ordered you yor own PIZZA! before. let me go do that rite now" ?