Saturday, August 23, 2008

Back!

Hi, how you? How you teef? Me back, me been watching the Olympics while me and foodchik visiting Jupiter, me translate for when we there. Her runderstand Jupiterian but her speak it wif a accent and me don't so it just easier. But because her runderstand it me no can make smart remarks wifout getting caught, not like wif Japanese where me just make all kind of outlandish cracks and her just nod and smile and them think her nuts. Me been wondering about them people who swim. Are they fitch? Or just fitch like? Do them like fitch? Or just act like fitch? Will them tasty like fitch? Me been pondering a lot. And then me sit on foodchik head and ask her these questions. And her answer them for me.

Foodchik says no, Sharkbutt, they are not fish, I mean fitch, they're somewhat like fitch because they swim but they don't have gills or flippers and they donut have to live in the water to stay alive. I'm sure that some of them like fitch and I'm guessing that no, they probably donut tasty like fitch.

Sometimes foodchik make up more rinteresting stuff than this. I no tell her but me usually like the made up stuff better because it more rinteresting.

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Heyyyy Sharkbutt, my buddee! Itsh me, Bosco! My teef good, hows u teef??? me so gladness dat you is back!

Me noe all rebout Japanese. Dey gots these fitch they call crap. Some times it get spelt rong, like wif the R and the A mixed up but we noe betta! These crap fish they made of golt. Foodchiks and fooddudes stick dem in ponds calt golden fitch ponds and they sit der and watch the crap swim around.

me now about China too. Foodchick say, Bosco, quit jumping against the Chinese cabinet, dats da goot China. I guess they is a bad China too, someplace.

me glad Sharkbutt ish back!!!!!!!

yor frend,

Bosco!

Shark Butt said...

Hey Bosco! me great fanks. me teef great fanks. me gladness that you teef is good.

Me have heard of these crap fitch. Me always wanted to catch one and eet it. That's why me fink foodchiks and fooddudes put them out in them golden fitch ponds. For me to catch me dinner on the fin (foodchik said on the hoof but me no fitch no have hoofs)

That odd about the good China, bad China isn't it. When peeple bring foodchik chinese food her say CATS HIDE the ranchers are coming. I guess that the bad china. Well, that and foodchik say CATS DONUT TELL ANT GRANMA YOU EET OFF THESE DISHES. Her will flip out.
Me glad to be back!
have a happy day, your friend, sharkbutt