Thursday, June 5, 2008

YAY! Another Question

Hello Sharkbutt!

It's Shay, your buddy Bosco's foodchik! Would you answer a question for me, please? I am thinking that, since your foodchik is Queen of Jupiter, that maybe you know lots about the cosmos. Here is my question: Are there cats in outer space?

Thank you, sir.

Shay

Hi ShayBoscosFoodchik,
How you? How you teef? Me happy to answer all of your questions. There are cats in outer space and what most peoples donut no is that on Jupiter where foodchik are queen, the boss people are cats and her basically go up there, help them open food cuz her got thumbs, them no do, but them do have 5 ears instead of only 2. Then her come back to be their rambassordor to earth, me and the big cats keep a eye on her. But we never been to Jupiter, we like hired help.
Have a happy day,
your friend,
Sharkbutt

PS - me love questions!

No comments: