Saturday, June 14, 2008

So her decide to clean carpets

and we get wet feet from that. Me hate wet feet, especially from cleaning stuffs. Then her did sumping, me sill no sure what but then we get sparks from the wall and he relarms went off and stuff. Me HATE when the relarms go off, them make me ears bleed. Then yesterday her pulled it apart, me was waiting for sparkies and relarms again. But her got smart and called someone to come and fix the fing and no relarms went off. Me hate relarms.

2 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hi Sharkbutt! How u teef?

My foodchik dun fix nuffing like that, if somefing brakes, she just do this wounded-bird thing wif her armz, and chewz her lip. Then she go, "Bosco, wut we gonna do NOW?" My solushun is alwayz to order PIZZA!

Yor frend,

Bosco

Shark Butt said...

Hi Bosco, Me teef good. How you teef?

Me foodchik brakes more than her fix me afraid, he big cas tell me about the time her and one of her cuzzints put in new rare conditioning, the centrally kind not the winder kind. Her said i were awful and the relarms went off all the time. Me fink next time her need to fink sumping, me will say lets order up some tunee fitch. you have good idears Bosco, fank you, have a happy day your friend sharkbutt