Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Oh Boy A Question, Almost as happy as Fitch

deer sharkbutt, hi itsh Bosco!!!!

R u afrade of storms???? I yam, a liddle. It ish rainink, and me laying on my foodchik's bare feets cos then she cant exscape wifout that i know aboud it. Plus, it makes me feel safeness. Ushually, me proteck her, but wen it rains, she proteck me. She don't moo ad all and me lov her.

yor buddy,

Bosco!

Deer Bosco, Hi, how you? How you teef?
Me are afraid of loud so yes me fink so me refraid of storms, me not wild about being wet either. Me usually hides under the bed it quieter there and that better and foodchik will say Sharkbutt it be ok, it be quiet soon. Me glad you chik no moo atall and youlovher. Me lov food chik too but me no fink me tell her especially since her stomped me like a grape but her ok. Fank you for riting me wif a question. have a happy day, your friend, sharkbutt

No comments: