Friday, February 15, 2008

Hi

Me just climbed out from where me was hiding to write this. Me hiding because foodchik scare me. Her just been so simple lately it scary. Here was cooking, this are scary in and of itself because her not good at cooking. Though her make good chicken juice. Anyway, her were cooking and then her were done so her but food in the loud ice thing. Then her mothership called and said Sharkbutt foodchik come out to lunch. So her went into the rain room, put on her clothes things and went out. Her never turned off the burner on the cooker and IT WERE IN THE HOUSE! We no worry so much on the fitch cooker thing but this are resane.

So me said foodchik we gotta to talk. Me sat her down and licked her head and said chik, me worried. Her said, Shark, me worried too. TOO mutch cough stuff making me stupid. Me said yes, it do. So now her just cough, but that better.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

so happy you guys are ok!