Saturday, February 2, 2008

Books on CD

Me was reading foodchik blog, her do blather on and on and on. But her was talking about listening to books on CD, we do that at night too. This one we been listening to, is really good (note from Foodchik it's Dean Sluyter and he's awesome) been talking about a book called the Zen Commandments. And me was finking about what him said about disconnecting the dots. Me know that sometimes me get rupset wif foodchik or the big cats because me fink that big stripey hogging the chik and her letting him is on purpose to rupset me. But me and foodchik was listening to this book and him was talking about the stories we tell ourselves and how we connect stuff that happen wif how we feel and why we feel stuff and it not necessarily so. So me get rupset for no reason, when me could hop up on foodchik other lap and get pets too.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

"the stories we tell ourselves and how we connect stuff that happen wif how we feel and why we feel stuff and it not necessarily so"

Sharkbutt
you the best.
How you teef?
Hey listen, are cats supposed to be smarter than foodchiks and food dudes?
because that statement has me noodle scratching...

Shark Butt said...

Evelyn,
yes, we are. We are very deep.