Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why?

Me donut unnerstand much about the foodchik and how that mess that her call a mind work, so me going to ask you that read this here if you can resplain why my foodchik might do what her do some of the time?

1) do her snorp?
2) do her sing in a loud opera lady voice What New Pussy Cat when her come home from werk?
3) do her put oranges smelping stuff on her face?
4) are her hair so many colors?
5) do her sleep wif ice so mutch?

Fank you if you can answer these or even give me some ideas, this make me very curiousness.

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Hi, itsh yor fren Bosco! How u teef? Me teef gud!

Me foodchick sing to me, too, she sing "My Guy" to me. She sing "Molly Oop" to Queen Molly. She say it were a song by the Hollywood Argyles. She sing, "She sho iz hip, ain't she?" me fink is for too reezins...1.cos she all goofy over us, and 2. she just genrally goofy. Maybe you foodchick the same?

yor frend

Bosco!