Monday, April 7, 2008

Oh That Foodchik

So you might fink that foodchik is kind of smart aleck, and her do seem to be. See last week was April Fools day and me and the big cats do what we always do, put mouse toys in the toilet, it spew water all over the floor, foodchik yell, we laugh and hide. But not in that order. So foodchik found a picture of 5 catlets and sent it to her foodchik and fooddude and her sisters and brother in an email and said, "these guys were going to get the ax if they were not adopted tonight, so help me welcome them to the collection." So me heard foodchik talking to her sister M and M telled her that them mom foodchik was refraid it were true and foodchik were becoming a cat lady. And what would be wrong wif that? So finally foodchik mom call her, me usually call her ant granma when me see her, but her said Fool (that foodchik name) did you really name them five new cats, Elvis, Monkeybutt, Piggy Toes, Orangewhip and Pinky? And foodchik laugh and laugh and say no, me didn't really get them cats, April Fools. And then me laughed and foodchik laughed and ant granma laughed. And me made foodchik promise me that I can be the baby cat for a while still.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

"And me made foodchik promise me that I can be the baby cat for a while still."

Sharkbutt
So sweet
I knew you were a softie.
Do you and the other cats leave Foodchik other kinds of surprises and presents?
Thank you for answering questions.