Saturday, January 12, 2008

Me Back

Hi, how you? how you teef? Me been meaning to write, but me fink me sprained me laugh muscles and whenever me write me laugh so me had to wait. Foodchik are a trip. And Puppy was messing wif her head. See foodchik finked Puppy was sick so her put her in the little bathroom with a sleeping blanket, food, toys and a box o' sand. Then when we figure out her not sick her just ornery foodchik let her come out a little bit every day but then Puppy make a break for it and her hided out in the pest room. Then the other morning her rowed and rowed and it was still the dark time but food chik went looking for her and her were hiding behind the couch so foodchik wrastled wif the couch and chased puppy around and around for a while and puppy were leaping and jumping and laughing and me and Stripe were laughing too. Food chik finally figured out if her no could catch Puppy, Puppy prolly not too sick. So that were 4 days ago and now Puppy finally comed downstairs to hang out with us and the chik. And the chik very happy. Even though her wet all the rug down here last night. Me hate when her clean the carpets. Her a cow and her moo!

No comments: