Sunday, December 25, 2011

Sometimes I hides

foodchik has frenz and some of them frenz are kid people, when they come me practice to join the CIA and be a spy. Me like kids they much more interesting than the old slow ones, but them make sudden moves and me startle easy and foodchik say even though them move fast like snacks them not snaks and me not allowed to chase them down. So Medicine chik bringed her kids to visick and them hung out with big Stripey and Puppy D, them seem very nice, Lego dude and Moustache girl. Me were happy to see them but me needed a rest.

5 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Hi fren Sharkbutt, it's me yor fren Bosco! me not like the small quick thingz berry much. Me bark at them til they leave or I get baby gated.

Unknown said...

Hi sharkbutt it's mustache. I very friendly don't worry.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evelyn said...

I like cats at parties.
word.

Evelyn said...

and also?
"Me bark at them til they leave or I get baby gated."
I hate getting baby gated.