Friday, May 13, 2011

I had words

wif the foodchik, she came back from where fitch live which is where she go all the time now to be mooey and odd. But brings back no fitch. ever. so today me smelped fitch on her person and I sat on her head and said foodchik what up that you smelp like you were visiting with fish. Her said sharkbutt me was talking to guys that catch fitch. and one of them shaked my hand, he must have been baiting the hook to catch the fitch. So me say foodchik, what you mean by bait? And her telled me that if you want to catch fitch you put baits on the hook which will make the fitch think that it's not a hook and you can catch them. So then I said foodchik did you catch me with bait, and her said no. Then I asked foodchik did I catch you with bait and her said no. We will discuss that soon.

3 comments:

Fireblossom said...

You catched her with the cuteness. Trusht me.

Shark Butt said...

I donut no that her smart enough to be catched with cuteness.

Evelyn said...

"So then I said foodchik did you catch me with bait, and her said no."
awww see? you love foodchik.