Saturday, May 7, 2011

Excellent Question from My deer Friend Bosco

Me have kestion, fren Sharkbutt...you knows all about where fitch live. I want to know, where does bacon live? I searched my foodchick's reputer and no pix of bacon. What I need to do to find some?

Hi Bosco,
that is a most excellent question and looking at my foodchik I'm thinking that she probably ate a whole bacon. But I did what I do when I want to know stuff, I sit on her head and talked in her hears and asked her. What she says is that bacon, cat litter, yogurt, fitch and blueberry muffins go to the grossery store for foodchiks and fooddudes to buy. She says that involves money and I should not eat hers anymore. So if you go to the grossery store and go to where they keep stuff cold but not frozen like foodchik keeps it in the house all the time with the cold, but I digress. You will find bacon, probably by eggs (whatever they are) and crescent rolls and poisony orange juice (it not really poisony - it's just risgusting)

4 comments:

Fireblossom said...

Noe wonder you are a revice columnist! You gib good revices!

(first time, i sed, advice communist, but my foodchick tell me fix it soe i did)

Shark Butt said...

Hi friend Bosco,
glad you changed it, me get cornfused with the spelping.

Fireblossom said...

Me alwus think we are gud spelpers!

Shark Butt said...

fren, me regree we are good spelpers.