Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Her are a cow and her moo

So her have to take this stuff for her heart (me no fink her have one but whatever), it called niacin and it make her fat not sticky or somping, her fat stick to her pretty good though but me digress. anyway, her usually resleep when this stuff kick in and turn her redness and when her resleep. her usually under the covers so me donut have to see her large red self. well then her waked up glowing in the dark, me fink it burnt me eyeballs.

so her a cow and her moo.

but happiness is that baseballs is on. we all like baseballs.

1 comment:

Fireblossom said...

Hi Sharkbutt! Itsh me, Bosco! How yu teefs?

We all like baseballs, too! Foodchick hate the Minnysoda Twins, cos our team play dem like 50,000 times a week and they boring! They play inside a trash bag without even any PIZZA! inside, and the whole team is just a firs baseman, a cacher, and 23 middle indfielders named hay-soos. They stoopid!