Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Guest Post from Puppy the Evil

Me only doing this because foodchik make me. Here is Puppy.

I am not mean like a snake, I've just been a really bad mood since the Striped Load and the Little Simple Cat moved in here. Here's the thing when they were little cats and acted up, I could step on them heads and they would smarten up. Well, mostly, the Little Simple Cat would fart when you step on his head. Still does. I'm not mean, I just don't want them stomping me while I nap so maybe I snarl a little bit.

Also, I neither enjoy nor like hork, I merely hork. And if it happens to make the Foodchik or the Medicine Chik hop around like maniacs that's pretty happy.

Peace, out!
Puppy D Cat

2 comments:

Dori said...

Lego dude says, " I like that one. It's funny. Why does Sharkbutt say that Puppy is evil as a snake? Why is your name Sharkbutt?"

Unknown said...

Hey Puppy! Does Simple cat's farts smell bad?