Thursday, April 5, 2007

We Had a Sitdown

Me had a sitdown with the foodchik, this is how this go, her will be laying down usually finking about sleeping and then me will sit on her head and give her some licks so her not notice that her cannot get up wif me on her head. And her giggle when me lick her head. So then me say foodchik, (that what me call her) me gotta talk. her say, sharkbutt you look distrubbed, what is the matter? Me said that me worried that her will make us vegetarians when we is meatatarian. Her said Sharkbutt, no worry me know you have to be a meatatarian, vegables not that good for you and me no like it when you fart so no worry. Me not even a vegetarian because me love a cheese burger, a chicken burger and a steak meet and me no can stand the farts. So we have that settled and me happy now.

No comments: